Long Table Dry Gin is balanced with sweet Cherry Blossom Green tea syrup and cherry bitters for spring-inspired refreshment.
Notes from Jay Jones, Beverage and Social Media Director at Vij’s Group:
A luminescent and floral cocktail inspired by Cherry Blossom season in our Lower Mainland – designed with fine Vancouver-crafted spirit, tea and bitters. ‘Hisako’ is a traditional Japanese girls’ name – a valiant name, meaning ‘long lived child’.
Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival Presents – Hisako Cocktail
Yields: 1 Cocktail
– Ingredients for Hisako Cocktail –
1.5 Oz – Long Table Distillery London Dry Gin
1 Oz – TEALEAVES Cherry Blossom Green Tea-Infused Syrup
1.25 Oz – Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
2 Dashes – Bittered Sling Suius Cherry Bitters
– Ingredients for TEALEAVES Cherry Blossom Green Tea-Infused Syrup –
1 Cup – Water
1 Cup – Granulated Sugar
2 Tbsp – TEALEAVES Cherry Blossom Green Tea (Master Blend No. 7417) (heaping)
– Steps for Hisako Cocktail-
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Serve in a coupe glass.
– Steps for TEALEAVES Cherry Blossom Green Tea-Infused Syrup –
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium pot.
2. Remove from heat and add sugar.
3. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
4. Add loose tea and let steep for 1 minute.
5. Strain loose tea leaves from syrup.
6. Let cool, then seal and refrigerate.